Frequently asked by users
- What is the aim of the Portal?
The portal brings together schools, institutions and stakeholders from Public Health Education and allied fields (research, policy, academics, training and health communication) globally. The platform promotes sharing of ideas, practices, experiences, learning resources, and curricula through articles and blogs. This initiative fulfils PHFI’s mandate of strengthening architecture of public health in India with global initiatives and networks of public health institutions in other countries. The portal seeks to promote North-South and South-South dialogue on public health issues.
- Who can contribute to the portal?
The Public Health Global Network looks forward to contributions from researchers, academics, health administrators, those working in the domain of health policy advocacy, health educators, health providers, communication experts, trainers and anyone interested in public health from developing and developed countries.
- Is password necessary to participate in the portal?
To participate in the portal, you have to become a registered member. The registration process is free and open to any person interested in public health. Details of registration are included in this section. Please write to us at
if you have any difficulty in registering.
- How to register?
A LOGIN button appears on the top right hand side of the portal home page. For more details please refer to the section on Registration Information.
Once a person registers with the portal, the request will be sent to the PHGN Secretariat. Registered members will get an email informing them that their membership has been accepted.
After that you can log in and participate in the portal.
- Can I upload write-ups on the portal?
- Upload public health related themes
- Upload articles in resources section
- Blog views and opinions
- Upload photo-stories, videos and resource materials
- Upload topics/discussions around existing themes.
- Upload a mention of forthcoming events by your organization
- Upload details of your job/grant openings in your organization
- Why I am not able to see my contributions on the portal?
All the contributions will be uploaded only after back-end moderation from the PHGN secretariat. The Secretariat may take up to 48 hours to upload your contribution. For details please refer section on Essential Information (post-registration).
- Navigating the portal
A document to facilitate navigation has been developed for the portal. Please refer section on Need Help - Portal Guide.